Monday, October 20, 2014

Re: [aaykarbhavan] Beare of Fraud............



Sirji,
      This is India. You are never protected by any such frauds!!!! Government authority takes that every care is taken for common man!!! Take the case of Maruti Suzuki India Limited. Thousands of rupees were taken a way by some one using logo , name other things with opening an account with I C I C I Bank Limited . Taking Deposit money Rs 10000 For employment !!!
It is a question that how a similar name company account be opened by such a Big Bank?
The name had been taken fraudulently . How PAN Account and other KYC Process followed by Bank!!! ROC Registration, PAN Number , Registered Office , Names of Directors and many things more!!! No response from I C I C I Bank Limited!!!!
Many have been victim of this !!!
Shah D J


On Wednesday, 15 October 2014 10:57 PM, NITIN SURVE <nitinkrushnasurve@gmail.com> wrote:


Received such mail to me for receiving the IT refund. I tried to send this mail information to IT dept but could not upload on their website. Phone calls were not answered properly. 

Then informed to my banker who confirmed that it is with malicious intentions & not to disclose the bank account information.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Dipak Shah djshah1944@yahoo.com [aaykarbhavan] <aaykarbhavan@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
I have received e mail from info@incometaxindia.in
States that my net banking account has been debited by Rs30000 and claim chalan of Rs 30000!!!!
I am sure that this is a fraud e mail..
C A Shah D J





__._,_.___

Posted by: Dipak Shah <djshah1944@yahoo.com>


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment