Sunday, July 7, 2013

Re: [aaykarbhavan] Re: [Help] TDS CPC website down!!!



I am sorry to state that direct link from net banking do not work? I do not have any knowledge about total computerizationat all. Whenever I log in to through Net Banking aromatically passes to NSDL. May be some exception for the day and time being................
Why option for 26 AS through  net banking is not availed ?
Regards,
C A Shah D J
USA


From: Nataraja <nataraja_k@ymail.com>
To: aaykarbhavan@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 3 July 2013 4:31 AM
Subject: [aaykarbhavan] Re: [Help] TDS CPC website down!!!

 
Dear Friends,

This is to make myself get cross confirmation from you that currently TDS CPC website is down (https://www.tdscpc.gov.in/). I have been trying to access this site from past 3 days, however I could not able to do so. I hope this is true with many of us in this group. Kindly confirm.

[Purpose]
I need to know my Fixed deposit TDS deduction summary details for ITR filling 2012-13.

[Help]
I appreciate if someone could guide me where else I could see my TDS deduction summary without using,

1. website https://www.tdscpc.gov.in/
2. Source Bankers

Thank you,

BR,
Nataraj





__._,_.___


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment