Monday, July 1, 2013

[aaykarbhavan] Re: {Amresh's CA's} CA IS A NAME OF TRUST, CONFIDENCE AND FAITH



Dear Prarthanaji,
                                  Good words and trust worthy  for C A. Find the attached documents and find out who is Trust Worthy and who is not  Chartered Accountant , Chartered Accountant Turned to Advocate.




From: Prarthana Jalan <prarthanajalan@ymail.com>
To: "lucknow-ca@yahoogroups.com" <lucknow-ca@yahoogroups.com>; New_Delhi_CA Moderator <New_Delhi_CA-owner@yahoogroups.com>; "bhilai-ca@yahoogroups.com" <bhilai-ca@yahoogroups.com>; aaykarbhavan <aaykarbhavan@yahoogroups.com>; "casofpune@yahoogroup.com" <casofpune@yahoogroup.com>; Yahoo group <ICAI_CIRC_MEERUT_CA@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 1 July 2013 1:05 AM
Subject: {Amresh's CA's} CA IS A NAME OF TRUST, CONFIDENCE AND FAITH

 

 on 22nd June, 2013 I had changed my password of my Y mail ID and some-how within few seconds I forgot my password.
I tried a lot of permutation-combination which resulted in my account getting locked for 12 hours.
No mail- id or phone number was linked with my mail and I also did not remember my secret answers. I contacted the Yahoo Customer Care customer care agent Who was a foreigner and he asked me " ARE YOU A CA? AND IF, YES THAN TELL ME YOUR MEMBERSHIP NO".
and after knowing that I am a CA, my account was opened within seconds.

The faith, trust and confidence that people all over the world have in our institution and in our profession is indefinable and we should pledge to keep the same legacy forward.

Wish You All A Very Happy Ca Day


Regards
Prarthana Jalan




__._,_.___


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment