Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[aaykarbhavan] My 3 Year Old Daughter Is Dead




Change.org

The winter session of the Parliament starts next week. Ask Transport Minister, Nitin Gadkari to introduce the newly drafted road safety law in the Parliament.

 

Dear nitesh,

The new road safety bill has been drafted and it now needs to be introduced in the Parliament which starts next week. Sign my petition

My 3-year-old baby and husband were crushed by a speeding bus right in front of our house. I can't get my family back but I want to ensure something positive for the society comes out of this loss.

Over 1,84,000 people have supported my petition demanding a stronger road safety Law. Let's take that number to 2 lakhs before next week. Sign my petition

If more people sign my petition, we can let the transport minister, Nitin Gadkari know that we will not rest till the bill is introduced in the Parliament. 

nitesh, this is the final step. Let's get more people to support our cause. I just need 16,000 signatures more. 

Sign my petition. Forward my email to your family and friends and share it on Facebook and Twitter.

nitesh, thank you for all your support.

Jyoti Gupta

This email was sent by Change.org to moreassociate@gmail.com. You can edit your email preferences or unsubscribe from these emails.

Start a petition   ·   Contact us   ·   Privacy policy
Change.org   ·   548 Market St #29993, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA




__._,_.___

Posted by: Nitesh More <moreassociate@gmail.com>


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment