Thursday, October 15, 2015

[aaykarbhavan] Re: [CharteredSecretaries] Re: Infosys technology is not user friendly- MCA login Issues



Sirji,
              All -professional would appreciate your efforts and Infosys Efforts in solving the problems. Kindly pass on the Contact details , so that who has the problem of any kind may approach to Infosys UDAY and his team.
Great,
Shah D J



On Thursday, 15 October 2015 9:01 AM, "mahesh hurgat mkhurgat@yahoo.co.uk [CharteredSecretaries]" <CharteredSecretaries@yahoogroups.co.in> wrote:


 
Dear Friend,

Can you pl share which versions of the software are working.

1) Explorer
2) Java
3) Adobe

4) What are the security settings.
5) Was there any specific issue as to Virus scanner.

Pl share,
 
WITH WARM REGARDS

CS mahesh hurgat
PCS


From: "R V Seckar rvsekar2007@gmail.com [CharteredSecretaries]" <CharteredSecretaries@yahoogroups.co.in>
To: CSMysore <csmysore@googlegroups.com>; cschennai <cschennai@googlegroups.com>; company-secretary-vacancies <company-secretary-vacancies@googlegroups.com>; charteredsecretaries <CharteredSecretaries@yahoogroups.co.in>; "kanpur_cs@yahoogroups.com" <kanpur_cs@yahoogroups.com>; ourcagang@googlegroups.com; jalgaoncas <jalgaoncas@googlegroups.com>; nriprofessionals@googlegroups.com
Cc: appl.helpdesk@mca.gov.in; tapanray@nic.in; bhaskar_s@infosys.com
Sent: Thursday, 15 October 2015, 16:45
Subject: [CharteredSecretaries] Re: Infosys technology is not user friendly- MCA login Issues

 
Dear All,
 
Infosys has deputed one officer Mr UDAY and his team , They worked on several hours with me through team-viewer in the last three days .
 
They spent so much time and now I am able to log-in using my desktop . For my laptap , they will be helping me tomorrow.
 
Further , they asked me to  register as a registered user in MCA . An registered user can upload forms even without digital signature.
 
I suggest that those who are having problem in signing in with MCA website can use registered user to sign-in without DSC and can upload e-forms.
 
I really appreciate the hard work rendered by Mr Uday and his team for rectifying this even though I could not do any of my office work in the last three days.
 
I appreciate the immediate response from Infosys to resolve the issue.
 
Regards
 
R.V.SECKAR

On 12 October 2015 at 15:07, R V Seckar <rvsekar2007@gmail.com> wrote:

Infosys technology is not user friendly- MCA LOGIN ISSUES
Dear Professional Colleagues,
MCA has updated JAVA for login recently. Hence, I could not login into the MCA website for the last 15 days.
I have contacted the MCA through their phone number 01244832500.  MCA help desk advised me to use the following as I am using Windows 7 -64 Bit
To USE only Internet Explorer version 8 – However , Microsoft has withdrawn IE 8 and IE 8 is  no longer is available for downloading and windows 7 is showing a message that IE 8  is not compatible with windows 7 no more!
I have downloaded JAVA version 8 U 45 as advised by them.
Again, I have registered with the MCA a complaint. I have received a detailed help list which I have carried out in my system. But, I am still not able to log-in into MCA.
My digital signature is appearing in the certificate section of IE1O, but still I could not log-in into system.
Why Infosys is insisting to use only IE8 as it is no more available to any user by the releaser Microsoft itself.
I am working from a remote place i.e. Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh. Earlier , when the same issue was there , Infosys helped one technician to rectify the defect through TeamViewer and now , will it again help me  as we are working from a remote place.
An early action by the Infosys will be helpful as I could not login to MCA site to upload forms.
 
Regards

--



--






__._,_.___

Posted by: Dipak Shah <djshah1944@yahoo.com>


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment