Saturday, July 25, 2015

[aaykarbhavan] Business Standard




In my earlier e mail where I referred to cause of C A Students , a trust working to help  out needy and small persons. At the same time I forgot to tell one thing that there are some professionals who also helps to other Professionals in carrying out the Income Tax Returns , e filing Free of cost. I have sen some professionals who had been entrusted to do some work for me , assured them to give professional fees , did not do any thing s so far ??! Not only this but to one professional to whom I extended help which never happen in life and I did . Free of charge!!!?? For more than one year has been passed bu nothing , no reply!!!?
Thankless.
Shah D J





?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













__._,_.___

Posted by: Dipak Shah <djshah1944@yahoo.com>


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment