Wednesday, July 29, 2015

[aaykarbhavan] Re: [CS_yahoogroups) Re: CA to be hanged to death [1 Attachment]



I am always honest, sincere,and principle and moral and ethical standards are very high. Believe me , daily in the morning at prayer and evening before go to Bed making a prayer to all those who have helped me in bad days and also very jealous to me through my life ,I pray to God Almighty to give them Sukh Shanti for ever those  who are no more in this world . The list of persons are runs in to 75 or more daily two times..
The reason of that being their fait have misguided to do wrong and , other circumstances which led to give help me in my life. This is not their fault. The circumstances had made them to do such bad acts,or their nature made to do good things to me.
Even then I am praying for them ever till I die.
Regards,
Shah D J



On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 9:43 PM, "Dipak Shah djshah1944@yahoo.com [company_secretary]" <company_secretary@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
"Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurma Tey Sangostva Akarmani"


 
God bless him.
Shah D J



On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 9:11 PM, saranfca . <saranfca@gmail.com> wrote:


Inline image 1
with regards,
---
CA. Mukesh Saran
M.Com.,FCA, DISA(ICAI)
Lucknow
09415465330

saranfca@gmail.com || saranfca@icai.org 
I believe in three "H"s of life - Humour, Hard work and Honesty






__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Dipak Shah <djshah1944@yahoo.com>


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





__,_._,___

1 comment:


  1. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form of banking instrument (BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) Which can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication,automobile, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects,please Contact : Mr. Mahendra Jain ,Email :Draj.bgbroker@gmail.com Skype ID: Jaindra.bglease

    ReplyDelete