Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Re: [aaykarbhavan] Re: STANDARD CHARTERED CREDIT CARD



I think you should approach the SC banking ombudsman. The details can be taken from their website.  

Sent from my iPhone

On 29-May-2013, at 8:25 PM, sunil Athale <sdathale@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I am a credit card holder of Standard Chartered Credit Card for last many years and have not defaulted any payment so for. For the month of November 2012, I did not received credit card statement, and as I was not certain of the amount spent, hence to be on safe side I have made payment of Rs. 20,000/- which was certainly on higher side. Since then I have been following up for credit card statement so that I can finalise my accounts however every time I am told that the same is sent, but TILL DATE I have not received the same. Every time I called on their phone number, a new person is attending the call and there is no coordination and the issue is not resolved. At one stage, I mentioned that will this type of service, I will have to consider of discontinuing of the card, and they cancelled my card my my payment of overseas telephone was dishonoured. I sent number of emails, as there is not point of phoning, because every time new person is coming on line, but there is no response from Bank.  

I want to bring this to the notice of fellow members and request you kindly to guide me how to handle the situation. The credit card statement is not received and the card is cancelled without any information. I am unable to finalise my accounts and don't know whom to approach to resolve the issue 

s.d.athale
Mumbai
09892133045



__._,_.___


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment