Monday, December 31, 2012

[aaykarbhavan] Re: LET MY DEATH BE THE PHYSIOTHERAPIST OF THIS SOCIETY

Kudos to young braves , who inspite of of severe elements , have demonstrated unparallel strength in their silence protest and made colonial police mindset and other sleeping, arrogant , blindfolded authorities to cringe.If women wants , they can get over 40 per cent themselves elected .Something like that must happen.Make a resolve now.
Madan Uppal

--- In aaykarbhavan@yahoogroups.com, Sudhir G Agrawal <casudhiragrawal@...> wrote:
>
> LET ALL FEMALES - ALREADY BORN OR STILL UNBORN - NOW TAKE AN OATH OF NOT
> JUST CRYING AWAY UNTIL UNTIMELY DEATH WHICH "DAMINI" UNFORTUNATELY HAD TO,
> BUT START ACTING ON THEIR OWN - DEFEND THEMSELVES OF THE LIKES OF RANI
> JHANSI AND SEVERAL LAKHS OF SUCH EXAMPLES IN OUR BELOVED COUNTRY.
>
> MEANWHILE, WE PRAY THAT AT LEAST ALL THOSE FEMALE RULING PARTY POLITICIANS
> / OPPOSITION PARTY POLITICIANS / PUBLIC LEADERS / GOVT OFFICERS /
> BUSINESSWOMEN / PAST & SITTING JUDGES / SOLICITORS / PAST & RETIRED
> POLICEWOMEN / PRESENT AND PAST WOMEN CHIEF MINISTERS / HONORABLE PAST
> PRESIDENT OF INDIA AND SEVERAL OTHER SUCH KEY FUNCTIONARIES - WHO ARE
> CAPABLE AND EMPOWERED ENOUGH TO BRING ABOUT LEGAL IMPROVEMENTS TO OUR
> SYSTEM AND TAKE CARE OF ITS DUE FUNCTIONING - GET UP WAKE UP CALL FROM THIS
> GIRL AND DO SOMETHING BEYOND JUST FEEDING THEMSELVES BEFORE WE GET TO READ
> AND SEE AN ANOTHER SUCH LAST WISH !
>
> OTHERWISE LIKE A FILM SUPERSTAR JUST SAID, WE WOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES
> HAVING BECOME MALE !!
>
> LET IT BE A REALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 OTHERWISE WE END UP OUR COUNTRY
> GOING BACK TO 1013 !!
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Prarthana Jalan
> <prarthanajalan@...>wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I AM SORRY MOM I lOST(CRY OF A RAPE VICTIM DAMINI)
> >
> > I still remember mom when once you and dad asked me what I
> > need to do in my life I replied you I will reduce the pain of
> > other's people by becoming a physiotherapist . But today I failed resist
> > my own pain.
> > Doctors slashed my body parts five time like they
> > were never the parts of my body…
> >
> > it pained a lot mom I couldn't breathe properly , and they attached me
> > with
> > oxygen cap and gave me anesthesia
> >
> > I wanted to live I didn't want to close my eyes. for when i close
> > my eyes it takes me to that scary phase of my life
> > where I was being cut into pieces I was just a bunch of
> > flesh which was being continuously chopped by those
> > animals. those unhelping traffic sounds which muted my cry and pleads
> > which I was doing that time mom. when I was thrown on deserted
> > road I don't know what happened but I was feeling very
> > much cold in the same way like a person shivering with very
> > high temperature.
> >
> > Please don't cry mom. I am
> > sorry mom I can't fight more……
> > BUT MY LAST WISH IS THAT NOT AGAIN SHOULD EVER ANY GIRL GO THROUGH WHAT I
> > HAVE GONE THROUGH .
> >
> > LET MY DEATH BE THE PHYSIOTHERIPIST OF THIS SOCIETY
> >
> >
> >
> > Regards
> > ca Prarthana Jalan
> > AGRA
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
>
>
>
> CA SUDHIR G AGRAWAL
>
> SUDHIR G AGRAWAL & ASSOCIATES
>
> CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
>
> CDMA: + 91 9372437923
>
> GSM: + 91 7620337923
>
> GSM: + 91 9175082939
>
> Skype ID: casudhiragrawal
>
> URL: http://sudhirgagrawalassociates.icai.org.in/* *
>
>
>
> *Disclaimer:* *This electronic message transmission contains information
> which is legally confidential and / or privileged. The information is
> intended to be for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity / entities
> named above. This email message does not and is not intended to constitute
> an investment advice or propagating a scheme or investment plan of any
> nature whatsoever. Further, the contents herein does not and is not
> intended to constitute either solicitation of investment,
> or an offer to sell, or an offer to buy securities of any nature
> whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any use,
> disclosure, copy, distribution or re-transmission of the contents, whether
> in part(s) or not, of this information / document(s) is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error
> please notify us immediately by return e-mail without retaining any soft
> copy on any media or hard print outs etc and to destroy the original e-mail
> communication, including all attachments, in their entirety.*
>




------------------------------------

receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aaykarbhavan/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aaykarbhavan/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
aaykarbhavan-digest@yahoogroups.com
aaykarbhavan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
aaykarbhavan-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment