Monday, December 31, 2012

Re: [aaykarbhavan] LET MY DEATH BE THE PHYSIOTHERAPIST OF THIS SOCIETY



LET ALL FEMALES - ALREADY BORN OR STILL UNBORN - NOW TAKE AN OATH OF NOT JUST CRYING AWAY UNTIL UNTIMELY DEATH WHICH "DAMINI" UNFORTUNATELY HAD TO, BUT START ACTING ON THEIR OWN - DEFEND THEMSELVES OF THE LIKES OF RANI JHANSI  AND SEVERAL LAKHS OF SUCH EXAMPLES IN OUR BELOVED COUNTRY.

MEANWHILE, WE PRAY THAT AT LEAST ALL THOSE FEMALE RULING PARTY POLITICIANS / OPPOSITION PARTY POLITICIANS / PUBLIC LEADERS / GOVT OFFICERS / BUSINESSWOMEN / PAST & SITTING JUDGES / SOLICITORS / PAST & RETIRED POLICEWOMEN / PRESENT AND PAST WOMEN CHIEF MINISTERS / HONORABLE PAST PRESIDENT OF INDIA AND SEVERAL OTHER SUCH KEY FUNCTIONARIES - WHO ARE CAPABLE AND EMPOWERED ENOUGH TO BRING ABOUT LEGAL IMPROVEMENTS TO OUR SYSTEM AND TAKE CARE OF ITS DUE FUNCTIONING - GET UP WAKE UP CALL FROM THIS GIRL AND DO SOMETHING BEYOND JUST FEEDING THEMSELVES BEFORE WE GET TO READ AND SEE AN ANOTHER SUCH LAST WISH !

OTHERWISE LIKE A FILM SUPERSTAR JUST SAID, WE WOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES HAVING BECOME MALE !!

LET IT BE A REALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 OTHERWISE WE END UP OUR COUNTRY GOING BACK TO 1013 !!





On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Prarthana Jalan <prarthanajalan@ymail.com> wrote:
 


 

I AM SORRY MOM I lOST(CRY OF A RAPE VICTIM DAMINI)

I still remember mom when once you and dad asked me what I
need to do in my life I replied you I will reduce the pain of
other's people by becoming a physiotherapist . But today I failed resist my own pain.
Doctors  slashed my body parts  five time like they
were never the parts of my body…

it  pained a lot mom I couldn't breathe properly , and they attached me with
oxygen cap and gave me anesthesia

 I wanted to live I didn't want to close my eyes. for when i close
 my eyes it takes me to that scary phase of my life
where I was being cut into pieces I was just a bunch of
flesh which was being continuously chopped by those
animals. those unhelping traffic sounds which muted my cry and pleads
which I was doing that time mom. when I was thrown on deserted
road I don't know what happened but I was feeling very
much cold in the same way like a person shivering with very
high temperature.

Please don't cry mom. I am
sorry mom I can't fight more……
BUT MY LAST WISH IS THAT NOT AGAIN SHOULD EVER ANY GIRL GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH .

LET MY DEATH BE THE PHYSIOTHERIPIST OF THIS SOCIETY



Regards
ca Prarthana Jalan
AGRA




--

Best Regards,

 

CA SUDHIR G AGRAWAL

SUDHIR G AGRAWAL & ASSOCIATES

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

CDMA: + 91 9372437923

GSM:   + 91 7620337923

GSM:   + 91 9175082939

Skype ID:  casudhiragrawal

URL: http://sudhirgagrawalassociates.icai.org.in/ 

 

Disclaimer: This electronic message transmission contains information which is legally confidential and / or privileged. The information is intended to be for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity / entities named above. This email message does not and is not intended to constitute an investment advice or propagating a scheme or investment plan of any nature whatsoever. Further, the contents herein does not and is not intended to constitute either solicitation of investment, or an offer to sell, or an offer to buy securities of any nature whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any use, disclosure, copy, distribution or re-transmission of the contents, whether in part(s) or not, of this information / document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail without retaining any soft copy on any media or hard print outs etc and to destroy the original e-mail communication, including all attachments, in their entirety.



__._,_.___


receive alert on mobile, subscribe to SMS Channel named "aaykarbhavan"
[COST FREE]
SEND "on aaykarbhavan" TO 9870807070 FROM YOUR MOBILE.

To receive the mails from this group send message to aaykarbhavan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment